***Please note that this item is a special order. Please call, chat, or request a quote for an ETA.
There are many SP 5080 models available with different cut sizes and security levels. Contact a sales representative for more information.
Pricing and availability varies***
Features of the HSM SP 5080 Shredder Baler
- Material intake via large loading table and electric conveyor belt
- Multi-functional operating and display element for continuous and reverse operation
- Automatic reverse
- Modern PLC press control unit with multi-language display and menu navigation
- Automatic photoelectric control of the pressing process
- Integrated, automatic oiler for the cutting unit
- Material compressed directly in the waste bag (standard equipment: 5 plastic bags)
- Display to indicate operating status and "bale ready"
- Integrated emergency-stop rail on the table
- Throat Width: 19.7"
- Power: 400V/50Hz/11500W
- Pressing Power:80kN
- Shipping Wt: 2976 lbs
- Dimensions: 71"H x 46"W x 94.5"D
Description of the HSM SP 5080 Shredder BalerThe HSM SP 5080 shredder baler destroys hundreds of sheets at once, creating cross cut particles. Easily destroy large quantities of documents and turn them into compact bales. Shred paper, staples, paper clips, credit cards, CDs/DVDs, floppy disks, and USB sticks by simply placing material onto the loading table. The conveyor belt conveniently feeds the cutting chamber. Once the cutting roller destroy materials, shred particles fall into the baling compartment. High pressure power compresses shred waste into a convenient bale and then emptied into a shred bag for easy disposal. Continuous duty operation allows constant shredding without downtime needed. Like smaller HSM paper shredders, the SP 5080 has AntiJam Technology, automatically reversing paper jams as they occur.
*The SP 5080 is available with different cut sizes and prices. Please contact a sales specialist for order details and purchasing.
* Please note, capacity varies with grain, size, quality & paper weight and sufficient power supply.
** Please use actual HP as a specification for determining value. Use of Peak HP is for comparison purposes only where other than Actual HP is used.